Archive for March 28th, 2012
Ever been tempted by the actresses you see on TV? Well, what makes you envy them? Is it their physical appearance? You always think how are they able to maintain their physical perfectness thus promoting you to search for weight loss for women. There are lots of factors which contribute to weight gain in a woman. Nowadays, lots of women work in places where they are required to work while seated at a desk. Whereas, a few decades ago, women used to stay at home and do household chores. Most of them used to be slimmer as compared to working women of today. There are many other factors that contribute to the increase in weight in women and they include:
- The feminine hormone estrogen also known as the fat and water retainer is the main reason as to why women gain so much weight. As much as it is necessary for maintaining feminine features; it is also responsible for the accumulation of fats and fluids in the body.
- Today women do not meet up the requirement of their daily dose of exercise as required to burn the fats.
- Eating habits are also of a concern. Women tend to eat left-over which always range from fried meat to cheesy pizza crusts. This pile on the cholesterol level and this will cause more harm than good to the body.
- Women tend to gain weight as they age due to the fact that the rate of metabolism in their body slows down. This along with the actions of estrogen leads to considerable weight gain.
Many private medical practitioners have devised programs that aid in weight loss for women which include drugs that reduce the actions of estrogen but there are also chances for side effect. These drugs may prove fatal to the production of estrogen and might leave you with many other complications. Nutrition experts and doctors ask, “Why go for the risky business when you can lose weight the natural way?” They actually have a point as there are so many ways to reduce weight without any kind of side effects as opposed to pills and drugs. The main reason as to why go for drugs is because women want quick results. Some non hazardous tips to loose weight include:
- Making a diet: Consult a doctor and chart out a diet plan according to your daily routine. Cut out the fast foods and sodas from it. Maintain low fat food diet which includes more fruits and vegetables. Never ever deviate from your diet plan.
- Drink lots of water. Once you are hydrated, your metabolism will kick in high time and help burn out that excess cholesterol.
- Workout as much as you can. From light jogging to weight lifting, this will do some good to your muscle building and fat burning.
- Walk as much as you can. It is a basic exercise which will not only increase your stamina but also your respiration and heart rate.
Weight Loss for women is not a difficult task as everyone would like to think. A little patience will do wonders.
It all started with the industrial revolution, before that, people used to do work with their physical ability as compared to now where on clicking a button our work gets done. It had been said necessity is the mother of all inventions but the other aspect is “comfort is the father of all the necessities.” Human beings always try to invent something, which reduces their physical effort.
Though, science and technology have contributed greatly to improve our comfort levels over the years, our body hasn’t undergone much of the change. To burn out fat, still requires muscles to move. There is no button as such, which will make us to lose weight in a matter of seconds. So, in this hectic schedule of ours we should find some time to do a little physical work to keep us in shape. Moving the muscles is a great way to burn the excess fat to generate heat, the body heat in turn dissolves the accumulated fat. Physical work also improves our respiration as well as heart rate. It’s good to work out but be sure that you don’t over work yourself. The best way is to understand how to lose weight by jogging.
Jogging is something which never tires you out but I guarantee you that it will burn out the few extra calories you accumulate during your day. An early morning jog assures you a fresh lung full of air and an energetic day afterwards. Scientists have researched and found out that people who go out for a walk or jog daily have less chances of getting diseases and gaining weight as compared to those who don’t.
Some tips on how to lose weight through jogging
Before starting off, you should first try to warm up by walking some distance then converting the walk into a jog, and if possible to a run. The harder you go at it the better but be careful about your heart rate and respiration.
Schedule 30 minutes for jogging daily, the schedule must be a fixed one because a lot depends on how much you jog everyday to lose weight.
Get a pair of comfortable and good shoes. It is always advisable to use jogging or sports shoes because leather shoes and boots normally make jogging a painful experience.
Before trying on something ambitious like a run, make sure that you are fit enough to do it. Avoid running in the first few sessions of your jogging routine.
There are a few things that beginners should keep in mind before starting the plan of lose weight by jogging, they should consult a doctor or physical therapist before starting the regime. It is very important to know whether you have hypertension this is because jogging makes the heart rate to rise which might lead to over exertion in case of hypertensive patients. Always make sure that you are adequately hydrated before you start jogging, this is because jogging and running make the body to lose fluid so just keep a water bottle handy. Lastly, if you feel chest pain while jogging, take rest and consult a medical professional. Knowing these things eliminates the need to ask, how to lose weight by jogging? This is mainly because they are already knowledgeable in this.