Archive for March 27th, 2012
Actually it is not a secret anymore that you want to lose your weight. But still, it is a secret when it comes to doing it. There are many ways to choose from but the first step to weight loss starts off with diet control. Weight loss secrets have been written, rewritten by many people and still only a few people have the guts to follow them. If why is your question, then here is the answer. People tend to start off with their weight loss regime in quite a hurry only to lose steam half way through. If you can adhere to some of the basic steps that losing weight suggests, you will find visible changes in no time. Joining the gym won’t do any good unless you know what the right exercises for you are. You can do many things out of desperation but will surely miss out on the right things.
These are some of the best weight loss secrets, which have been given by renowned doctors as well as physical trainers:
- Stretch yourself a bit in the morning: After waking up in the morning just relax your muscles bit then try to stretch yourself two or three times.
- Diet: Include protein rich foods and grains in your diet. Oatmeal is best for reducing excess cholesterol.
- Basic Exercises: You can continue with your exercises as you do your daily chores. Stretching your arms and working out your abdominal muscle is the best way to fire up your metabolism rate.
- Use a Step: Always use staircases as the best exercise from the lot. It keeps you healthy and kicking all day long.
- No Beverage: Stop drinking hydrated drinks and liquor as it just adds up to your fluid levels without doing any good to your body.
- Health drinks: When you get an urge to grab a soda, go for a lemon, orange or grape juice as they will not only keeps you healthy but also supply you with Vitamin C
- Walk: Walking dehydrates our body off the excess body fluids and it quickens the heart rate thus enhancing respiration. Cycling is another great exercise for abs and legs.
- Snack a Rest: Give deep fried snacks a sack and try healthy snacks like pistachio nuts, almonds, apricots or just grab a fruit for that little out of the routine hunger.
- No to shopping carts: Try to evade shopping cart in super markets and carry around the groceries in baskets. This helps in burning the flab.
- Sensible shopping: Though people shop food in super markets, they just tend to forget the grocery and fruit section and end up buying canned food. From now onwards, be sensible and do healthy shopping. Buy fruits and veggies that help your body to fight against diseases without adding much to your body mass.
Weight Loss Secrets are no longer secrets. The things discussed above are not something we didn’t know. Weight Loss Secrets have always been around us; it is just that we didn’t recognize them.
With the advent of information technology it has become easy to disseminate information thanks to the internet hence a lot of people get a lot of information of how to plan your routine diet through blogs, websites, forums and subscribed newsletters. Nowadays there are countless of websites offering different kinds of information of losing weight securely. Losing weight isn’t rocket science, you just have to take the decision, identify your body requirements and come up with a sensible eating plan. The following are some of the measures taken when planning your routine diet so as to effectively lose weight.
Arrange your eating hours. Arranging your eating hours may be easy if you first understand your metabolic rate and energy requirements. You should come up with a well spaced and timed plan of eating so that you don’t starve yourself or take too much food that will end up being stored as fats since you are eating after very short durations. You should first understand how often you fell hungry and feel that you don’t have enough energy in the body. Also take note of the hours that your body requires replenishment so that you can be providing it with the nutrients just at the right time so that your body can produce enough body fuel and utilize everything that you take in.
Avoid some foods. Do some research on all food types that you regularly take in and also the types of foods that you require so as to lose weight. You can use the Internet or seek advice from a nutritionist, foods that are rich in calories and sugars like bread, cakes, ice cream and chocolates should be taken in small portions. Foods that have high fat content like steak or have been prepared through methods that make them store a lot of fats like deep-frying should be avoided or taken in small portions. Calories are good for energy production but the excess calories that won’t be digested will be stored as fat in body vessels like the heart. Fats are good for providing insulation to body organs but excess fats may clog the same body organs. When planning your routine diet make sure that you have included a lot of vegetables, fruits, beans and also additives like vinegar.
Be aware of your food consumption rates. Some people believe that taking only three large meals a day is enough to maintain a good health and lose weight, these are all wrong. This is because taking too much food at once is not good as only a small portion of it will be digested and the rest stored as fats leading to fatigue, bad feeling and excessive gain of weight. Taken a lot of light meals but evenly spread throughout the day so that everything that you take in is digested and utilized by the body giving you enough body fuels, making you feel alert, increase your concentration and maintaining your body weight.
These are the three easy steps of how to plan your routine diet.